Into Glory

Dear family and friends,

Our beloved Danielle entered into glory early this morning, surrounded by her loved ones.  We draw comfort that she is now with the Lord.  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.  Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day – and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing” (2 Timothy 4:7-8. )  We are thankful for the peace she came to in her last weeks, looking forward to dipping her toes into the Sea of Crystal.

We are thankful for the great comfort from our heavenly Father that is ours through His promises.  Indeed, His promises have become manifest in vivid colour – what a comfort to know that although we say goodbye in this life, we can look forward to meeting again.

Nevertheless, I am continually with you;
    you hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel,
    and afterward you will receive me to glory.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
    but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:23-26


Comments

  1. I have no words......we will miss her so very much. Her testimonies will love on in the hearts of so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to pray for you as family and close friends of Danielle. We are thankful that she was at peace and we pray that God, our heavenly Father, will continue to fill each of you with His peace in the days, weeks and months ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our condolences with the death of your beloved Danielle. May the Lord grant comfort & peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remembering her as a kind individual who lived her faith. Rest in peace in the love of God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tears of such sadness but thankfulness and joy. Hugs to all of you. Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God give you his grace and comfort during this time. My most sincere condolences to Timothy, the girls, and your families. -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and be with you during Sorry, jolynnott@gmail.com time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Condolences to you all. Praying for much strength and comfort during this difficult time and the times ahead. May God continue to surround you with His love and care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both Margaret and I will continue to hold all of you up in our prayers and wish you the peace that is beyond all understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Praying for you all as you grieve. May God surround you with His almighty love and peace. ��

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thoughts and prayers are with you all! May God comfort you all with His peace and knowledge that He will be with you on this difficult journey! Alice and Martin Kaldeway, Brockville Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our deepest condolences to you and your family at this time. Praying for strength for you and the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our sincere condolences. Praying for you all. May God surround you with his love and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mary Flowersmith21 August 2018 at 20:04

    very heart breaking news ......she has no more suffering and she is at home with the Lord ...... May God comfort her husband and their little ones†

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our deepest condolences. May God give you peace and strength in the difficult days and weeks ahead. Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our deepest condolences to all that loved Danielle. May God continue to be your Rock & Foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Offering sincere condolences to friends and family who read the comments for encouragement. This is bittersweet... may God's peace overwhelm the darkness, allowing you to grieve with hope and lament knowing He carries you. Lamentations 3:19-23. Stertke.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for notifying all of us who followed the blog. Deeply saddened for your profound loss in this life, but thankful she no longer suffers and she is home with her Lord. Praying for all of her loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rachel, I am sorry for your families' loss of Danielle. She had an unwavering faith that had a profound influence on me when I began following her blog. Although I never knew her personally, I feel as though I did, and felt encouraged by her faith and eloquent writing. Thankful that she has found eternal rest and will uphold you, Danielle's immediate family as well as everyone grieving at this time over the loss of one very special servanf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment